- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of bar service
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of hisher work and exemplary behavior
- Helps increase bar revenue through hisher sales efforts - Manages the bar
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs
- Promotes the point of sale and services to customers
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty and insure the success of the bar thanks to hisher personality and professionalism"
- Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- Serves guests at the bar, organizing hisher work to suit fluctuations in numbers
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition
- Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
Fully aware of the ACOR values
Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s)
- Is responsible in the meet of the departments targets by
- following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses
- avoiding waste and loss of merchandise
- respecting the hotels procedures and internal audit processes
- Helps manage stocks and inventories
- Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold
- Is responsible for the bars cash holdings and scrupulously respects cash management rules
- Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotels security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the specific rules governing the service of alcoholic beverages
- Respects the hotels commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)"
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.