An exciting career opportunity in the Business Development function, in the capacity of Project Engineer , based in the Biscuits Plant located in Tenth of Ramadan The main purpose of this role is to Manage mid to large scale capital investment projects for the site whilst providing leadership during conceptdesign stage and execution in line with maintaining the highest level of efficiency, quality and safety standards
- Provides ISC feasibility perspectives linked with the specific project scope mainly for line improvement and productivity
- Identify the capital and capital related expenses, optimum layout, equipment and phasing over time to meet the project scope objectives
- Ensures successful execution of projects in accordance to Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S) by leveraging IIM principle
- Deliver equipment designs according to IL6S requirements (AM step3, PM step 2)
- Help to execute the technical agenda developed from business and consumer needs, transforming business needs into realizable propositions
- Leads a cross functional project team at a plant level
- Fulfill requirements for design phase (eg Risk analysis, design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), implementation phase (eg Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT), start-up (eg Commissioning, Qualification and Verification (CQV) planning, and Vertical Start-up (VSU) assessments)
- Ensure successful execution of the projects in accordance with Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S)
- 0-2 years of experience in FMCG Company
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics)
- Fluency in English & Arabic
- MS Office Proficiency
- Project Management skills
- Integrated Lean Six Sigma knowledge is a plus
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the worlds largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the worlds pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.