The successful candidate will be responsible for all areas of inventory control Including developing strict and systematic reporting functions and guidelines, increase the efficiency of SCM operation through maintenance of cost perspective and lean manufacturing mindset In regards to purchasing you ill need to collate lists of suppliers, obtain a minimum of of 3 quotations for all new purchases and prepare incentive programs for both suppliers and the resort
* This candidate must be able to develop and maintain various SCM strategies and optimise resources whilst executing cost reductions and inventory controls you will need to ensure all your staff are monitored and implement training via SOP refresher programs and improve work performance to ensure you have a high performing team
* This role will suit a candidate who has excellent negotiating skills and comes from a projects background You must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at anyone
All candidates must be able to pass a full medical and police check Due to the nature of this posting the successful candidate must be able to travel single status as you will be housed on site
* Be able develop and maintain various supply chain plans and strategies, ie coordinating and overseeing manufacturing operations in order to forecast orders and meet customer demands
* Have strong communications skills - verbal and written in English language, have the ability to professionally communicate with all types of people via phone, email, face-to-face and video conference interactions Know to develop communication solutions that create value, decrease problems and preemptively solve consistent issues
* Responsible for staff - monitoring and implementing training through coaching and mentoring, regular SOP refresher programmes, and training initiatives to improve work performance and create high performing employees
* Aware of Resort and departmental objectives and assist in achieving them
Deadline:13th Sep 2024
Energi People is a leading International recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the Building Services and Structural Engineering industries. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural and building services markets In the UK and Middle East, we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organisations on both a permanent and contract basis.
This is why we take the time to fully understand our customers needs, allowing us to provide a truly tailored recruitment solution. At Energi People we believe in forging long term relationships with our customers, which is why quality, honesty and professionalism is embedded into everything we do.
Our aim is to add lasting value to our clients and candidates through the service we offer and as a result our customers return time and time again. With a combination of extensive market knowledge, recruitment expertise and wide network of industry contacts, Energi People is perfectly positioned to offer a high quality personnel recruitment service.