A great opportunity has arisen for a Chief Country Manager to work with top management in one of the leading banks in the region The Chief Country Manager will be responsible and accountable for Kuwait Operations and achieve all round business targets as prescribed by the Head Office from time to time He will be the main communicator at Kuwait Operations for liaison with the Country Regulator ie Central Bank of Kuwait
* The Chief Country Manager will be solely responsible for running the operations with the support of staff provided
* Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget of the business in Kuwait in co-ordination with the respective functional units in HO and for the achievement of the same
* MBA (Finance Marketing) CA Post Graduate Degree in Business Banking Finance
* Min 20 years experience in Corporate Banking, Trade Finance and Treasury
* At least 10-15 years of experience in a Kuwait bank with a minimum of 5 years in heading the Country Operations of an Kuwait Bank
Deadline:05th Feb 2025
Robert Walters is one of the worlds largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
Weve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.