Assurance - Core Assurance - Senior Associate (Financial Services) - Lebanon
Line of Service
A career in our Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring youll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients information
Our team helps financial organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business Our clients cover industries within banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals havent Youll work alongside senior members of the clients management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our clients information
As a Senior Associate, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and teams technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on newexisting clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Ideally must have completed or be studying towards one of the following professional qualifications CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW
- Must have a minimum of 50% time spent working with financial services clients in Lebanon (clients within Banking, Insurance etc)
- IFRS experience
- Recent Big 4 experience preferred, Top 10 experience also considered
- If Top 10 firm Joint Audit experience is preferred but not essential
Minimum years experience required
- 3 years+
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.