Line of Service
Transportation and Logistics
We have a major engagement in Doha that requires additional expertise from a subcontractor If you have project management andor consulting experience in the transport sector and are immediately available then please do look at this vacancy
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 5,000 people across 12 countries Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond
Line of Service Overview
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining (CIPS), Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology
Our growing practice provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and operations, aiming to help a diverse set of clients anticipate and address their most complex business challenges We focus on helping solve our clients most important problems through deep industry expertise from strategy to execution We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face
- As a subcontractor you will work closely with our consultants to deliver high quality work to our clients
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME
- Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client
- You should be able to leverage your experience in transportation to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- You should have led teams and mentored trained other members in your team in order to foster a high performance team environment
- Whilst working in the CIPS team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region You will work collaboratively with other CIPS experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ideally have previous consulting experience or have held similar advisoryproject roles
- Project management track record
- Must have experience in Land Transportation (Road, Public Transport, Rail etc)
- Must have regional experience
- Experience of Qatar is favourable
- Experience in Land Transport Licensing is favourable
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas
- Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to impact top and or bottom line financial results
- Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization
- Experience in strategic planning, operational improvement, data analytics, operational transformation, junior team leadership, mid-tier client management
Minimum years experience required
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm
- Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
Deadline:09th Jun 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.