Assurance - OAS - Senior Manager - TMT - BCR - Riyadh
Line of Service
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisations objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation
To really stand out and make us t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all gradeslevels and in all lines of service To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future
As a Senior Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship
Government Clearance Required
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.