Line of Service
- The Senior Operations Associate role is crucial to seamlessly support on all aspects of the technical course delivery process that touches Lecturersschedulingsystemsprocesses and additionally to support on other wider course related activities in coordinating and facilitating logistics of the Academy operations
- Diploma in Office Management
- BSC in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 3 years in similar role
- Strong orientation of the Saudi culture
- Understanding of the requirements of high performing and fast paced organizations
- Training Coordination
- Office Management
- Event Management
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Professional Business Writing Skills
- English Language (Advanced)
- Detail oriented
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.