Line of Service
A career in our Programme Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, Youll help our clients and PwC team understand what makes projects successful across the project life cycle You will play an important role is developing and implementing a comprehensive performance management framework, suggesting key performance indicators to monitor and increase efficiency throughoutthe project lifecycle from client as well as PwC perspectives
As a Senior Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Develop comprehensive performance management framework( Operating Model, Governance Model, Methodology and Process Maps) in relation to portfolios Programs and projects management)
- Set up measures to determine and track how successful are the portfolios and projects including but not limited to the financial perspectives ( aka earned value management, cost of project delays, lost opportunities,,, etc) as well as the time, effort, and quality perspectives
- Review and Enhance current tools used to assess projects maturity and enhance it
- Develop Criteria for KPIs definition and measurement
- Develop the methodology to cascade KPIs into the different levels of the organizations and different types of projects linked to the strategic objectives
- Build all related templates and tools
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Masters degree in business administration, finance, project management or related field would be advantageous
Professional Certifications, Preferably certified in one of the following or more
- Professional Certificate in Key Performance Indicator, Balanced Scorecard, or Strategy and Business Planning
- PMP or PRINCE2
- PgMP , MoP , MSP, PfMP
Years experience required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in portfolio and program management, transformation management, or performance management
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship
Government Clearance Required
Job Posting End Date
February 16, 2020
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.