Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees Youll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements
- Extensive management of online diaries, book appointments and arrange meetings, updates as required
- Ensure Executives get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation
- Act as back up in managing other Executives and Principals diaries when their EAs are not available
- Handle and screen calls for Executives
- Take and pass messages to Executives in a timely manner
- Email management
- Monitor Executives email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary
- Maintain and build good working relationships with Executives clients and their assistants via phone and email communication
- Assist other EAs during busy periods
- Pro-active planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed)
- Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc
- Meet and greet visitors
- Bachelors degree
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years experience in a PAEA role
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Prior people managementteam lead experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Role model in terms of self development, attitude and behaviours
- Strong communication skills in order to escalate conflicts of interest and to liaise with all levels of staff
- Demonstrates sensitivity together with the ability to negotiate effectively and influence others when appropriate
- Seeks and applies knowledge and skills, continually striving to improve within role Advocate best practice in this regard to others
- This role requires an effective team player who is able to promote and demonstrate one Firm and team working, contributing to the goals and objectives of the EA function
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.