We are looking to recruit for a Quality Control Inspector to join a leading aviation company in Saudi Arabia
* To support the department in inspection to make sure that the aircraft, engine, components, accessories & appliances are meeting the predetermined quality standards
* Improving the process in order to reduce the inspection failure rate
* Performs preliminary and final inspection of aircraft, engine, components, accessories & appliances to determine their state of preservation & detect any defect, malfunction or damage and to ensure the final visual check for completeness & functional and no known defects exist that would render the aircraft, engine or component un-airworthy
* Performs inspection coverage on compliance of minor repair, EO, SB, AD to satisfy manufacturer, customer and government regulatory specifications
* Reviews and signs off work accomplishment on all maintenance documents and accomplishes other forms or paperwork that may be needed in the performance of duties
* Must have 4-6 years related experience
* Experience in different types of large air-planes with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certificated repair station
* 3 years of which must have been as quality control inspectoraircraft inspector
* GACA A&P License; or FAA License; or EASA; or other CAA recognised Airman Certificate
Deadline:13th Sep 2024
Robert Walters is one of the worlds largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
Weve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.