Essential and optional requirements
- Previous experience as a Message Therapist preferred
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage and Aesthetics required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to)
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
APPLY TODAY Whether youre launching your career or seeking meaningful employment
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.