An international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide The company has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion and they are looking for an experienced Technical Design Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
* Monitor the performance of the Design Consultant to ensure the Design correctness and completeness as well as compliance with the scope of work requirements
* Ensure that the Design Consultant(s) has considered the end users requirements as stated in the statement of requirement
* Control and manage the Senior Discipline Engineers of the Project Management Team in respect of Design aspects
* Evaluate and endorse the variation ordersconcession request submitted by the Design Consultant(s) for Clients approval
* Attend all meetings with Design Consultant(s), its sub-consultants and Clients Meetings
* Review and comment on all drawings and documents submitted by the Design Consultant(s) and ensure the incorporation of all revisions on all documents
* Assist, monitor and ensure timely submittals of all documents from the Design Consultant(s) to all government departments until final necessary permits are obtained to proceed with the works to final completion
* Coordinate with regional home office for technical support required to ensure the correctness and completeness of the Design
* Review and report to Client all Design Consultant(s) monthly reports including area of concern and recommended plans of actions
* Review the Project Strategy and provide recommendation to Client
* Prepare questionnaire for pre-qualification of the Construction Contractors, carry out the pre-qualification and recommend a bidders list
* Lead PM Disciplines in replying to bidders clarifications, issuing bulletins and attending technical meetings with bidders during Tender stage
* Propose alternative materialssystems to improve the Design Operation, Future Maintenance and Construction Cost
* All Project Documents are controlled, recorded and filed as per contact requirements
* Bachelors degree in Architecture or equivalent
* At least 15+ years of design management experience
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple project deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Good understanding of design procedure and design tools is required
* Registration with Architectural body is highly preferred (eg RIBA)
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Strong communication and presentation skills
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSGs vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients global talent needs and our candidates long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.