Line of Service
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability
To really stand out and make us t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all gradeslevels and in all lines of service To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future
- Effectively lead teams on live proposals to coordinate proposal development, submission and negotiation
- Execute firm standardised proposal processes and management to coordinate multi-territory proposal responses
- Think strategically about the opportunity and the client to ensure dynamic win themes are developed and presented throughout the document
- Ability to organise and collaborate with individuals at all levels of seniority across multiple territories, where required
- Coordinate resources (writers, designers, document production, technical subject matter specialists, etc) to drive the efficient development of LAH proposals
Scope of role and qualifications
- Consistently lead and manage concurrently large, strategic RFP responses, including leveraging the knowledge of a professional services firms operations, internal processes, tools, and support services
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of key elements, terms, and processes found within a Consulting or professional services proposal
- Demonstrate thorough ability to build key relationships with account, vertical, and solution delivery Partners and Managing Directors to provide the best value to clients
- Demonstrate ability to communicate compelling value propositions; manage resource requirements, project workflow, and, prepare or coordinate complex written and verbal materials
- Demonstrate abilities andor a proven record of success in managing "up" the chain of command working with senior level executives
- Demonstrates proven ability to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to andor for different levels of industry audiences, clients, and internal staff and management
- Ability to be creative and flexible in thinking and problem solving Marrying this with the ability to bring experience and knowledge from prior experience to each new opportunity
Additional details on role
- Ability to develop a comprehensive plan from scratch and implement
- Contribute to the management of cross-border proposal knowledge and content
- Contribute to leadership dashboards and management reports, as well as other ad hoc requests for presentations
- Contribute to practice process development and documentation, specific to coordination and collaboration with entities such as Finance, Cross Border Facilitation, Sourcing, Proposal Hub, etc
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience in the marketing andor sales organisation for a professional services or consulting firm
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Independent worker
- Strategic thinker
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Process driven and able to facilitate workflow in challenging conditions and working with difficult stakeholders
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Strong project and proposal management skills (preference for APMP or similar industry certifications)
- Ability to team with stakeholders across functions, borders, and regardless of position
- Capabilities with basic creative design (powerpoint, graphics, etc)
Minimum years experience required
- 4+ years of experience in proposal management and development (within professional services and in a Consulting environment would be an advantage)
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.