Line of Service
Transportation and Logistics
In this role, you will join the Aviation, Transport and Logistics team in Consulting, one of the fastest growing teams You will work closely with an elite team of consultants that focuses on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise
Business Unit Overview - Aviation, Transport & Logistics Consulting (ATL)
ATL is one of the fastest growing sectors across this dynamic region With the aspiration to be a global logistics hub, and with a rapidly evolving, increasingly mobile Middle Class, organizations in the public and private sectors alike are seeking opportunities to develop intelligent transport systems for goods as well as passengers, build smarter cities, and support the visionary strategies of the governments across the region
As a member of PwCs Aviation, Transport & Logistics practice you will not only have the opportunity to work closely with the best and brightest consultants across the industry, but also collaborate with deep functional experts from our People & Organisation, Technology, and Digital Services practices In addition, you will seamlessly work with our M&A advisors, Assurance, and Tax lines of services to offer optimal, holistic solutions to your clients Only PwC is able to bring true, end to end solutions from Strategy through to execution to our clients, and as part of the largest global consulting firms, you will have access to our capabilities in the US, Europe and Asia
- Build, grow and maintain a strong network of relationships within the Middle East in general and GCC in specific
- Actively engage target clients to generate opportunities and build the pipeline of potential opportunities across target clients
- Lead drafting of proposals and marketing efforts and participating in selling events and proposal pitches
- Stay up to date on market and industry latest trends and developments
- Collaborate across Business Units and Lines of Services to support the delivery of differentiated propositions to the market
- Manage internal requirements for quality, compliance, systems and related
- Develop and maintain intellectual capital and publish thought leadership on relevant topics
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members as needed and ensure a professional and productive team environment
- Lead project delivery planning and ensure clear and appropriate work plans, milestones and responsibility allocation within the team
- Perform hypothesis driven thinking, guide the teams analyses and push their thinking to draw meaningful insights
- Review work produced by the team to ensure highest quality levels and output is aligned with scope of work, delivered on time and within budget
- Engage client counterpart(s) and ensure alignment on expectations, timelines and deliverables
- Ensure smooth handover of project deliverables and results and effectively closes on consulting assignments with the client
- 15+ years of professional work experience out of which at least 10 are in the Aviation sector
- Deep understanding of the Aviation sector in the Middle East in general and GCC in specific
- Strong business network within the GCC aviation industry
- Proven track record in leading and successfully delivering assignments in the Middle East
- Strong acumen for problem solving and using first principle thinking to frame issues
- Output focused and resilient with the ability to rally resources and maintain momentum within a fast paced and high energy team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to operate in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability and willingness for frequent travel within the GCC and Middle East
- Education ideally an MBA from a reputable university or equivalent with high academic achievement
- Language Skills Fluency in written and spoken English a must, Arabic is a very strong plus
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship
Government Clearance Required
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.