Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
The team covers a number of reporting requirements in the firm The DFSI Team, supports the structuring, integrity and management of all data inputs from core finance systems and the business It is responsible for managing the entire budget process liaising with the business providing a "single version of the truth" to end users Ensures completion of deliverables on time and with adherence to PwC approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work
We currently have opportunities for a professional and motivated candidate with existing ERPFP&A experience to work within the finance function supporting the ME region We would like to hear from individuals with experience in reporting or management information roles in finance Prior experience working in an FP&A environment of a large firm in diverse locations would be particularly attractive
- Responsible to have good understanding of the different systems, business processes , best system practices that are under the responsibility of the FP&A team
- Responsible to have good understanding of the reporting portals , systems and practices followed by the FP&A team
Business Application Support
- Escalating any technical matters identified to IT teams and working closely with IT on resolving these issues
- Working with other members of the FP&A Team in producing reports towards the business
- Assisting the business in accessing reports from the firms reporting portals
- Responsible for assisting other team members to achieve wider FP&A objectives within technical capacity
- Minimum of a College education with a focus in Business or Management Information
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in management information reporting environment
- Proficiency in computer operations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Intermediate SSIS SSRS SSAS knowledge required
- Intermediate user of Data Visualisation tools (QlikPower BITableau)
- Good calculation and analytical skills, prefered if financial related experience(s)
- Alteryx and PowerQuery knowledge is desired
- Ability to maintain a strong working relationship with colleagues across the function
- Excellent communications skills in English, including written communication skills
- Good organization and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Good decision making skills
- Capability to work well in a team
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
- Excellent level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Good customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.