If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop companys policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for companys leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of companys hiring needs and organizational goals
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the event industry
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, can do attitude
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
LINKVIVA is an award-winning international experiential marketing and events agency. Devising unforgettable activations, conferences, and a host of other events, LINKVIVA helps clients facilitate customer acquisition and retention, increase market share, and engage with their customers, employees, and partners on an emotional level.
Operating within the UAE and beyond since 2003, LINKVIVA has worked with high profile multinationals and myriad of clients in the private and the public sectors.
At a steady 95% customer satisfaction rate and 85% client retention rate, LINKVIVA believes in building long term relationships with clients.
Building strong relationships with clients is only possible by having a professional, dedicated, and passionate team and providing them with the right environment to contribute to the growth of the company and themselves.
We love like-minded people. We love people who are different, who challenge the norm, break status quo and buck the trend.
If this sounds like you, we want to know about you!