Our client is a top tier bank with a blue chip, diverse legal team Due to the success of the bank they would like to add a mid-level finance lawyer to assist with a variety of finance and banking matters, including but not limited to lending, capital markets and related wholesale banking matters You will also support the team in related matters across the international branches
Knowledge & Experience
* Lawyer with ideally 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in both a law firm AND in-house
* Focus on bi-lateral and syndicated loans; real estate, project finance, trade finance, leveragedacquisition finance, real estate finance and asset finance transactions, loan documentation, debt restructurings and other complex lending agreements Exposure to debt capital markets and equity capital markets is an advantage
* UKUS qualification highly desirable
* Regional experience and currently based in the region highly preferred
* Banking Lawyer
* Ability to draft complex and sophisticated documents
* Ability to work independently and under pressure
* Ability to manage and lead projects
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.